Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Rescue

please rescue me from myself....

Verse 1:
I'm running backwards in the rain
Got my hand up for a taxi
I finally got her name
Then we slipped into the backseat

I whisper, "are you okay?"
she nods her head with feeling
I could see the pain
and I can not explain how

Chorus:
I am captivated by
the way you look tonight
and I've seen what you've been into

So I will never cross the line
I won't tell you any lies
I was sent here for the rescue

Verse 2:
She couldn't see past his stare, when desire took them over
With a quick and simple prayer she cried, "God bring this to closure"
"I can not take this anymore and I know that what I'm waiting for
is so much bigger, so much better, get me out, please deliver"

So I'm here breaking down your door
Calling out your name
I want to take away the pain
You know I'm here like I was before
Screaming out your name
Waiting for the change

Chorus:
I am captivated by
The way you look tonight
And I've seen what you've been into

So I will never cross the line
I won't tell you any lies
I was sent here for the rescue

Choir:
Leave your burden, weak and weary, I will lead you home
Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound

i just heard this song, by tyler ward, and i cried. no joke. it kind of... it totally describes my feelings right now. and i just need to get this out. please... rescue me from:
[my self doubt]
[my low self esteem]
[all the memories]
[greif]
[pain...]
[fear]
[pressure to be someone else]
[uncertainty]
[trials]
[broken heart... 3/>]
[mental disorders...]
[being alone]
[loving someone all wrong for me]
[getting hurt]
[other people]
[myself....]
 
i just.... don't know what to do anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment