Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 1: A recent pic, plus 15 random facts :]

I don't wanna be like them, all hair and make-up and short skirts, and all that, well, perfectness. I don't want all the boys drooling over me. I don't want any of that. I just wanna be me. I'm true to myself and that's all that matters. If guys like me for who I am, well then that's great... I know I've succeeded.
i really like that. a lot. and i don't know why. haha

sorry it's blurry haha

15 random things about me :]
*i am completely and totally addicted to Criminal Minds :]
*totally in love. with a boy. i know :P crazy, right?
*i blog. pretty much everyday.
*i'm a 4.0 student, cause i love school. and i work really hard to get where i am.
*my friends are cooler than yours. that's the truth. 
*i hate pictures. unless i'm the one taking them. :)
*i'm secretly in love with raw califlower.
*i wear tutu's in my free time :)
* and i run when i'm stressed. away. around. behind. close to. near. and i love running. destresses me.
*pink and yellow are my favorite colors.
*i love wearing shorts and a large teeshirt. it kind of defines my style. :]
*I am going to beauty school next year.
*i hate girls. so much. most of the time, i can't even stand them.
*i have given up on dairy, cause it makes my tummy hurt.
*i have no gallbladder! it's all gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment