Sunday, December 19, 2010

fan. i am a fan. :)

I have always believed in you. I mean you're the most extraordinary talented person that I've ever met. I'm your biggest fan.
i don't know who reads this, so i can't say anything too revealing.. :) but the guy i like, yes guy. :P, but he is on a basketball team, :) which is super cute by the way, but yeah. every basketball game i have been able to go to, i was there, cheering louder than anyone else. :) lost my voice last time. it was great. :) but... he's adorable, and i might be letting myself fall for him...... i know. crazy meghan, you'll have moved on in a week. i know. but for now, i can pretend i am head over heels. :) cause i kinda am... :) *shakes head. love. what would we do without it? :)
anyway.... finals this week. :/ my finals schedule SUCKS balls. wanna know it? well imma tell you anyways. :)
TUESDAY:
8-10: Math
10:30-12:30: Spanish
1-3: U.S. Government
WEDNESDAY:
8-10: Biology
10:30-12:30: BREAK! FINALLY!!!! :)
1-3: History 11
THURSDAY:
8-10: History 12
10:30-12:30: Language Arts 11

yeah. i know. it's going to be a long few days. and yes. i have finals on Christmas Adam. (Christmas Eve Eve :)) grrr... Stupid Maeser, ruining my Christmas Spirit. I am seriously like the Grinch this year. :) oh well. after Christmas Break, only one week, i have winterim, which is going to be epically hardcore! :) love love love. 

well, wish my luck. i am sleeping. i love you all. :) 
love, me :]

No comments:

Post a Comment