Saturday, December 18, 2010

today. :) i am in love... again. :)

♫ I don’t know but I think I maybe fallin’ for you. I am trying not to tell you but I want to. I’m scared of what you’ll say so I’m hiding what I’m feeling, but I’m tired of holding this inside my head. i’ve been spending all my time just thinking about ya I don’t know what to do I think I’m fallin’ for you. 
yeah, i know. you're thinking "oh my gosh. how many times a week does she change who she likes?" and it's true, i do change alot. but there is method to my maddness. i've been hurt my boys, so i try not to get attached to one guy, so i switch around alot. :) but right now, i like a guy i know probably will never like me. and after i have thought about it, i might have liked him since freshman year. which is weird. but kinda true... he's adorable. he makes fun of me alot, but that's okay. he's really athletic, and smart. but the thing is, i don't even know why i like him. i guess i kinda do, but it doesn't make sense to me. but many things in my life don't... haha. so yeah. that's my story of the day. :) 
oh, and i'm going caroling tonight. i'm a little excited. :) 
and, and, and!!! i heart you all. :)
love, megs

No comments:

Post a Comment