Sunday, June 3, 2012

she closed her eyes and dreamed of paradise.

i want a tattoo.
i want a few more holes in my ears.
i want to travel the world,
and wear a dress, even when i'm doing nothing special.
i want to walk around barefoot in the grass every night of summer for the rest of my life.
i want to be tall enough to kiss the stars,
but still small enough to crawl in bed and stay there for days.
i want to read tons of books,
but i want to stay out late sometimes.
i want to make mistakes.
i want to spend a whole day speaking another language.
i want to write a book that no one else will ever read,
but i want to love it with everything i have.
i want write letter that i'm never going to send,
and i want to keep them under my bed until i forget about them.
i want to start over a few times before i get it right.
i want to accept my imperfections.
i want to dye my hair 2 different colors,
and paint my nails the color of the sea.
i want to let myself be angry,
and i want to let myself be sad..
i want to drive around for the sole reason that i felt like going for a drive.
i want to be held in your arms, 
and i want to remember what it was like being there for the very first time.
i want to write it all down.
i want to live the way i want to.


so, starting now, 
i am going to.


p.s. i changed my tumblr. 
click here.
just do it.
you won't regret it.
or maybe you will.
i don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment