Sunday, June 3, 2012

picture post: last day of high school. and other fun things. like graduation. and stuff.

 these people. they're my family. whether they know it or not, i care about each and every one of them. they have gotten me through a lot, and i love each and every one of them.
 this beautiful lady is my best friend Kemsley. we've been friend for a few years and i love her to death. she has been with me through some really terrible things and i love her. lots. she's moving to indiana and i'm going to miss her so much. so, so much.
this is skyler.(: he's my best friend forever. whodathunk we'd make it this long? 4 years is a long time to know someone. and we did it. now, we're graduated.
 we're best friends forever. i know it.(:
 this kid. what to say? we've been through a lot. and i love him like family. he's definitely one of my very best friends, against all odds. and for that, i am grateful.















i have the best friends in the whole world. no joke. 
and, my cute family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment