Saturday, February 4, 2012

you a sell out, but I aint buying

theme song of my night: i'm on one. hell yeah i am. i street raced tonight. it was freaking sweet(: and i won 1 of the 3 races i raced in! damn straight. 
one of the other guys came up to me after, and said "damn girl. where you learn to drive like that?"
"ummm, my daddy was a racecar driver when i was little. spent a lot of time at the track."
"oh. i see. but damn girl! how are you so good at driving?"
"i dunno. natural born skill and talent i guess."
i was walking away when i heard,
"damn girl! your ass is fine. can i have your number?"

"fuck you." middle finger in the air, i walked away.
hell yeah. 
i'mma bitch. deal with it(:
and i'm damn good at what i do. wanna race me and find out? (: i'll kick your ass.
recap of my day:
12 boys gave me their numbers. hell yeah. i'm attractive. (and the only girl who races much around here. and i looked sexy today(: i love what my helmet does to my hair. haha)
i only gave mine out once to a boy i am now texting. he's hott. like, 27 out of 10 hott. :)
i got told 4 times that i'm a natural.
"damn, girls aren't supposed to race that hard." - 26 times.
tried to get recruited by 3 teams, which would be sweet. but i don't have the time to commit. i'mma stick to my racing schedule for now. 
i made $500 today. that's probably more than if i was a prostitute, so i consider this night a success(:
oh, and my favorite part?
well, breaking the status quo; that was priceless.


ps a HUGE shout out to kyle for letting me borrow his baby(: your nos is sick babe. not gonna lie. i'm super jealous. oh, and maybe you're right. we are soul mates(: "let's make love until forever is over." oh kyle. you silly, silly boy(:

No comments:

Post a Comment