Sunday, February 26, 2012

i know you feel like you are breaking down. i know that it gets hard sometimes.

my thoughts yesterday: oooohhhh!! i sooo excited. so so so excited. i love the world. i love everyone in it. i love the birds. i love the sun. i love the cold. oh! pretty flower.. i love my fishys and i love my family and i love marshmellows. ooh... i love ice cream... purple!!! ((and it continues. you get the picture.))
my thoughts today: i hate everything. 


you can see my problem. yesterday, i did something i probably shouldn't have done. i should have done what i knew i was supposed to, and not done what i did. ((i really hope he doesn't read this before we talk..)) i shouldn't have kissed him. yes, i know he is my boyfriend. i know he cares more than watermelon (that's mine and kems' nickname for him..) ever did. i know. but still, i can't do it. i made a decision when i shouldn't have and now, i'm paying for it. i'm sorry... 


i hate having bipolar...

No comments:

Post a Comment