Friday, February 3, 2012

so what we go out, so what we smoke weed, were just havin fun, we dont care who we see. livin young and wild and free.

soo, umm, i'm a little addicted to being reckless. i like to drive too fast, and do things my parents wouldn't approve of, because i like adrenaline, probably too much. i like punching walls, and cars, and pillows, and punching bags. (sometimes people, but only sometimes.)i like screaming at the top of my lungs, until i can't breathe anymore. i like seeing my life flash before my eyes. i like blood rushing through my veins. i like pain and i like feeling pain. i like these things. my therapist thinks it's cause i don't deal with reality. i think it's cause i like doing stupid things. take your pick.


((i start drag racing practice on monday. well, i'm learning the car on monday. and i think that someday soon i will be in a street race. it's going to happen.))

No comments:

Post a Comment