Wednesday, May 23, 2012

sometimes, you family are your only friends.

once upon a time, when mostly everyone in the world hated me for various reasons, i realized i have the cutest, spunkiest, most wonderful cousins in the whole world. 


now, sitting in the hospital waiting to hear news about my grandma (she had a heart attack this afternoon), i am remembering why i love them so much.(: 


actual conversation:


alyssa (11): "meghan, so tell me. what does your bbooyy look like?" she giggled at this point. 
taylor (9): YEAH!! what does he look like? what does he look like?" 
jessica (7): "pictures?"
me: "well i don't know. last time i showed you my boyfriend you fell in love with him. you can't steal this one away from me."
alyssa: "we won't. he's all yours. promise."
me: "okay." shows the girls pictures on my phone.
tay: "meghan! look at his muscles!" 
me: "oh i know."
jess: looks at me, then her sisters, then me. "dibs!!!" 
then she screams and runs away, the other 2 girls chasing after her, screaming things like, "nuh uh! you got roy!" or "he's mine!" or "i'm the oldest!" or "i was just gonna call dibs!"
i love my cousins.(:
make even the worst days bearable.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment