Sunday, February 9, 2014

life has a funny way of working out.

It has been so long since I have written. I think partially because I didn't know what to say, and partially because there were so many thoughts in my head I didn't know what to do with them. I guess I was scared. But that's the thing; I'm not scared anymore. This is who I am.

My beautiful daughter was born on August 1st after about 3 weeks of hell. The labor was nice and easy though, so I guess I have to count my blessings. She is literally the light of my life. I don't know where I would be with out her. I know I would be, at least, addicted to drugs because that was the next place my life was headed about a year ago. 

It's amazing to think how much has changed in a year. I had a baby. I was engaged, and then not again. I went to school; I got a real life job. I grew up I guess. 

I was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder. I spent a few weeks in an intensive, out-patient therapy program. I 

No comments:

Post a Comment