Wednesday, November 2, 2011

can i lean on you?

sigh. 


Before I met you,
I thought I was happy,
and I was,
but I had never known
the rich contentment,
deep satisfaction,
and total fulfillment
you brought to me
when you came into my life.
Before I met you,
I felt a lot of things,
good things,
but I had never experienced
the indescribably intense
feelings I have for you.
Before I met you,
I thought I knew myself,
and I did,
but you looked deep inside me
and found fresh new things
for us to share.
Before I met you,
I thought I knew about love,
but I didn’t,
until I met you.



i'm trying.
trying.
trying to be the best girlfriend i can.
trying to figure out my relationship with myself.
trying to decide what to do. 
trying.
so hard it hurts.
sometimes, i cry.
i kick.
i scream.
i hurt myself.
i cry some more.
i sleep for hours.
that's how i deal with it.
i'm trying every way i know possible. 
and you know what?
i'm a little done with trying.
but there is one thing in my life i will not ever stop trying for.
you.
i will NEVER stop fighting for you.
ever. 
no matter what happens,
if you let me go,
if you push me away,
i will NEVER stop loving you.
i will NEVER give up.
of that one thing, i can promise you. 
if everything else falls apart,
and nothing is the same, 
that will never change. 
i will never stop giving up everything to be with you.
ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment