Monday, September 26, 2011

walls

it's been far too long. again. 
i really should be doing my physics makeup work.
or my math homework.
or studying for one of my 3 tests tomorrow.
or crying because today sucked so hardcore.
or figuring out what i'm doing for tomorrow. ((it's a secret. more to come:))
or one of the many things i have left to do.
but alas, i need my blogg.
i haven't blogged in like a decade!
not much has happened really. 
school.
school.
more school.
roy.
more school. 
stupid drama.
school.
lunch.
school.
school.
roy.
school.
more drama.
school.
home.
parent issues.
yelling.
homework.
homework.
crying.
sleep ((sometimes))


yeahh..
that's the story of my life.
it's good though.
i promise.
i love my life[:
i mostly just love my babyy.
idk how i'd get through life without him.
things get harder and harder everyday. 
and somehow, he never gives up on me.
he's always there.
always smiling.
always holding me just when i need him.
he's perfect.
sincerely the best thing that has ever happened to me.
ever.
i love him.
more than anything in the whole world.

No comments:

Post a Comment